Welcome to the Website of the Australian Institute of Parapsychological Research (a.k.a. ‘Parapsychology Australia’)
The aims of the organisation are:
- To collect, assess and disseminate factual information about claims of psychic (paranormal) phenomena.
- To support and encourage parapsychology (the scientific study of paranormal phenomena and paranormal belief). (If you have recently had psychic or spiritual experiences, you are invited to participate in Monika Goretzki’s study: Unusual Experiences. Or try Rosemary Breen’s study on paranormal events in everyday life: Paranormal Experiences.)
- To provide support in matters to do with alleged or actual experiences of a paranormal nature that may require relief of suffering, distress, or helplessness (see seeking help).
- To undertake or promote activities (e.g., fundraising, social events, etc.) in support of the above.
- Psychic experiences (or claims of such) should be studied and treated in the same way as other human experiences.
- The AIPR places psychic phenomena in the broader context of experience, health and illness.
- The AIPR advocates the use of the scientific method.
The academic aims and philosophy of the AIPR are served through our peer-reviewed journal, the Australian Journal of Parapsychology which is published twice-yearly (June and December). The journal features research articles on parapsychology and book reviews.
Click here to Subscribe Now!
Click here for Other Purchases!
The AIPR publishes a newsletter, THE A.I.P.R. NEWS, which is available free of charge to journal subscribers. To find out more about the newsletter, go to the menu bar above and click on ‘THE AIPR NEWS’.
The AIPR offers four courses in parapsychology: The AIPR Certificate in Parapsychology and the AIPR Advanced Certificate in Parapsychology. These two online courses give students an education in the field of parapsychology by providing a comprehensive understanding of paranormal phenomena. To find out more, click here: online courses.
AIPR Advanced Certificate in Experiential Parapsychology. This course is run for groups of students who like to experience psychic phenomena directly. The emphasis is on having fun; hands-on doing psychic things. There are no exams or written assignments. This course is run in Sydney, Australia. To find out more, click here: AIPR Experiential Course.
Poltergeist Disturbances and Hauntings. Almost everyone has a ‘ghost’ story involving paranormal phenomena. This course is run in Sydney, Australia. To find out more, click here: AIPR Poltergeist and Haunting.
Australian Institute of Parapsychological Research & Salubrious Events present
Parapsychology Australia Online June 2023
Saturday June 17th 2023
11.00am – 5.00pm AEST
Our Fourth Parapsychology Australia Online (PAO) conference boasts another fascinating line-up of topics and speakers!
- Registration & Mingle (11.00am – 11.30am AEST) (9.00am – 9.30am Perth AWST)
- Opening – Vice President & President’s welcome – Joyce Bok & Dr Vladimir Dubaj (11.30am – 12.00noon AEST) (9.30am – 10.00am Perth AWST)
* * *
Introducing David Morehouse, Richard Silberstein, Callum Cooper, and Samantha Lee Treasure
* * *
12:00 PM – 1:15 PM (AEST) – Journey into Consciousness (Remote Viewing)
Dr David Morehouse – Author, Educator, and former U.S. Army Special Operations Officer, Company and Battalion Commander and Remote Viewer for the CIA).
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM (AEST) – Twins, Telepathy and the Brain
(Professor Emeritus Richard Silberstein – Director of Neuro-Insight, Melbourne, Australia).
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (AEST) – Phone Calls from the Dead?
(Dr. Callum Cooper – Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Northampton, UK).
4:15 PM – 5:15 PM – Shifting to Hogwarts: Astral Projection, the Next Generation
(Samantha Lee Treasure – MA in Medical Anthropology from SOAS University of London, based in UK and Korea).
For Details and Tickets go to:
AIPR Supporters/Members: $30 (contact Lance Storm for promo code)
To become an AIPR Supporter, go to: