Australian Journal of Parapsychology
Subscribe now! Don’t miss out!
Annual Subscription to Australian Journal of Parapsychology is AUD $70.00 ($50.00 for enrolled students), which includes postage for two issues per year. To place your subscription, click here.
There are a large number of Abstracts available for viewing from previous issues. To view these Abstracts, click here.
Back issues of the A.I.P.R. Bulletin and the Australian Parapsychological Review are also available for purchase.
To view these back issues,
A year’s subscription to the Australian Journal of Parapsychology includes two issues of the AIPR’s newsletter, THE AIPR NEWS, free of charge (click image on the right to view sample). The newsletter contains non-technical accounts of parapsychological research, psychical investigations, and short topical articles on paranormal themes and events. Past issues in PDF format are available for free download, click here. Subscribers to the Australian Journal of Parapsychology are invited to contribute to the newsletter. For more information about the journal or THE AIPR NEWS, contact: Dr. Lance Storm
The Australian Journal of Parapsychology welcomes contributions on the topics of extra-sensory perception (ESP), psychokinesis (PK), and life after death. Our basic aim is to present articles that are accessible to the intelligent layperson. We are open to new ideas and will consider all submissions. Note, however, that we are not a ‘New Age’ or religious journal. All submissions, other than book reviews and correspondence, are peer-reviewed.
To make the Editor’s task easier, it is requested that contributions be made in the same style and format as exemplified in previous issues of the Journal. In particular, please include an abstract and a reference section, and adhere to our citation and referencing style (i.e., APA style).
Manuscripts must be formatted as a Word document or similar (Microsoft or Macintosh compatible), and we ask that authors double-space all copy. As the Australian Journal of Parapsychology is peer-reviewed, authors must be prepared to address comments and make required changes to their manuscripts.
As a matter of courtesy, and for ethical and practical reasons, we follow the APA policy of advising authors that they do not submit the same manuscript to another journal for concurrent review.
Authors may wish to register their proposed parapsychological experiments, even before they start gathering their data.
Contributions can be sent as attachments to e-mail messages to Editor-in-Chief Dr. Lance Storm, or posted as hard-copy or disk to:
Dr. Lance Storm
School of Psychology
University of Adelaide
Adelaide SA 5005
Once a manuscript is accepted for publication, the author (or first author if the article is a co-authored submission) will be notified of an approximate publication date, whereupon it will be understood that permission to print is granted (unless the author and/or co-authors withdraw).
Upon publication, the AIPR, Inc., holds copyright on the article, and authors must secure approval from the editor before seeking to re-publish or re-print, in part or whole, in any form.
The Australian Journal of Parapsychology is listed with the online database Informit (RMIT Publishing), all EBSCOHost Academic Search databases, and full-text is available on Academic Search Ultimate.
- Dr. Vladimir Dubaj: survival of consciousness (Melbourne, VIC, Australia)
- Dr. James Houran: anomalistics, clinical psychology (Austin, TX, USA)
- Assoc. Prof. Harvey Irwin (retired): parapsychology, psychology (Hervey Bay, QLD, Australia)
- Dr. Hannah Jenkins: philosophy (Hobart, TAS, Australia; www.qipp.com.au)
- Dr. Tony Jinks: perception, anomalous experiences (Sydney, NSW, Australia)
- Dr. Rafael Locke: psychology (Perth, WA, Australia)
- Professor Stanley Krippner: psychology, parapsychology (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- Mr. Colin Mitchell: physics, philosophy (Melbourne/Adelaide, Australia)
- Professor Vernon M. Neppe: neuropsychiatry, behavioural neurology, consciousness research, psychopharmacology, phenomenology, dimensional biopsychophysics (Seattle, WA, USA)
- Dr. Lance Storm: parapsychology; psychology (Adelaide, SA, Australia)
- Dr. George Van Doorn: consciousness, perception, sensory integration, illusions (Churchill, Victoria, Australia)